Thursday, September 30, 2010

New haircut!

I have been dreaming about cutting my hair short for a while now but I have been to much of a chicken. Pondering back and forward, should I do it, should I not, maybe I should get bangs instead... But then, last weak, I decided I have had enough of the stupid long hair. And today I went to the hairdresser and chopped it off! She kept 20cm of my head-fur.
This is the before:

And after:

I don't regret it at all. No grief, only relief. This hair will be so much easier and more fun to style, it won't take 2 hours to curl, and it won't get caught in car doors and backpacks. It suits my vintage clothes better. And I think it looks pretty as well! I'm happy. :-)

The apron project has been on ice due to some stressful weaks at work. Things have calmed down now though, and I'm feeling the urge to sew again! I hope I will have some new sewing pictures to show soon.

Love,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment