Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Busy little bee

Wednesday is my boyfriends World-of-Worcraft-Raid-Day. That means I had to amuse myself for 4 hours, which is great because I had a thousand plans. And as usual, I tried to do them all at once. I was watching Midsomer Murders on TV while assembling an IKEA shelf, and in the commercial breaks I was trying to clean up the kitchen and also do a photo shoot with my latest finished project. After a while, I realized that the commercial breaks where not long enough and decided to have the photoshoot in the livingroom while assebling the shelf.

So here is my new striped skirt (I know it looks like I'm posing, but I am actually working hard on that screw!).



Here from the back, you can see the little golden buttons!



And finaly, testing the sturdiness of the construction.



The shoes are new too by the way. Aren't they cute? (I didn't make them though, but that would have been cool...)

It took me a while to finish this project. Not because it was hard to make, but because I was lazy. Sometimes you need to be lazy. It is good for the soul. :-)

Now I'm going to poke my boyfriend silently in the belly until he realizes that bed time is upon us.

Stay tuned, new project coming up very soon!

Love,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment