Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long time no salsaing...

which is probably not a word. Today I heard a spanish song as someones ringtone. And suddenly i felt Salsa moves trying to break out of my body. I had to listen to salsa music the rest of the day while working, and also decided to go to a Salsa social tonight. I haven't danced Salsa in over a year, and not regularly since about two years ago. Man, it was much harder than I remembered! Especially since I have been dancing Lindy Hop a lot lately, and it was hard to switch the brain into latino mode from jazz mode. :-) But it was a lot of fun. And a good work out. I should do that more often.



Now I'm winding down after the dancing by enjoying som Kent...

För sista gången på nära håll
står vi som frusna mot varandra
Och våra händer möts affärsmässigt snabbt
som i förvåning
Över en elektrisk chock genom skelettet
Som slog sönder våra liv till ett fullständigt normalt
tillstånd där allt är trasigt


Ooh, goosebumps. I love that song.

Love,
Helena

No comments:

Post a Comment