Sunday, October 3, 2010

Dita von Teese make up

I bought my first liquid eyeliner a weak ago, and today I decided to take the time to learn how to use it. I want to be able to make a 50's inspired make up, that's why I bought it. I found a couple of tutorials online how to make a Dita von Teese makeup, and mimicked it the best I could with my limited make up supplies. I also tried a new style with my new haircut, using my Babyliss Icurl. This is the result:


And an outfit picture:

This is the style I sported while sunday shopping at the grocery store with my boyfriend and then cooking a sunday dinner at home (minus the shoes though, and plus some tights and a warm jacket cause it's freaking cold outside). :-)

Now I will do some sewing, I have to push a cancan-skirt project before the apron project, because I need it for a wild west party this Friday. Pictures will come.

Love,
Helena

1 comment:

  1. really nice blog!
    if you want follow me on blogger I will do the same!
    http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete